Aimed for 13 Kora (Rounds) :Swayambu

butter lamps

The Three big statues at Swayambunath

gotta make time for a selfie right??
Hello everyone!

I know it's a little late...ugh I try to be as early as possible and I always end up like this! Ignore my Flaws, it's a week old post!

So I've already told you in earlier post that this is the month of Saka-Dawa and whatever good you do it's multiplies vice versa with the bad things!

Every year on the full moon day of this  month "people" well I don't know what specific people to point out to because lately there's so many people apart from Tibetans and Buddhist there's Nepalese people joining in too! I like to go after 9 pm at night for kora because there's no sun and less crowd. This is on the night before the full moon day as the day will start after midnight! Apparently it wasn't as I expected, i mean there was crowd. A crowd where half of the people came with belief and half other mostly youngster expecting the night to be more like a street festival and night out! It wouldn't have been a problem unless they mind their own business but they were all shouting on the crowded street.
                     
God Blessed us, cause on my first Kora it rained and oooh! felt so blessed and wet lol but good thing was I didn't sweat a bit.After a shower of rain there was cold air breezing around.Nice Feeling doing kora and being religious! I aimed for 13 kora as it's believed to be very auspicious but Failed! neva mind God didn't for it on us so happy for what it did! 8 kora not a minor thing I believed I was on bed all day the next day and very passive at work on the third day!That was it! On the final round got to see a fight, group of local boys beating up one poor kid! Real mature right?? many to one, wow so brave! And like in all bollywood movies the entry on police is always after the scene so that happened...Don't know what happened to that lil guy! God bless him and the group of guys who beat him! sigh*

On this note I am leaving and add me for more blogs!
Thank you for reading! <3























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!