Getting Married?? NAH!!



Hey Guys,

I have been really busy with my work and my promises this week and it’s been really tiring for me.
This week made me feel the chills time to time and if you may ask what kinda chills then it is the chills to get married so young. Or just the name marriage made me so nervous and no it’s not me that is getting married it’s one of my friend! It was just yesterday that we started to become a good sister to our siblings and a good daughter to our parents and now suddenly taking two steps forward in life and have to become a wife and a daughter in law?? This gave me goose bumps. I don’t know how I am gonna feel when my turn comes! May be I’ll faint lol.

              When you are young and you see weddings and all you feel so excited can't wait to get married and live happily ever after kinda life. But when you start getting older you just wish you could stay young and never get married atleast for some years. But if you look at it differently may it's time when you meet the right person or not...I don't I am not a expert in these things!I just wish my friend who's getting married get a happy romantic life ahead! Her getting married makes me feel like I am lined up but my position is probably the last after all my friends get married!! NO rush! I can wait! Gotta enjoy life to the fullest!

This was the highlight of my week. Got to experience a new culture and stayed up till 2 am in the morning having girls talk! Wedding fun I guess! So this is it for now...See you on the next chapter of my life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!