My Emotional imbalance

Hello there readers,
    Wow what a week!! A week full of anger in my head! Every person I meet seemed like a some sort of anger increasing machine or I just got irritated to soon by the activities they did! It was all the regular teasing things they said or they did but when the joke is told or done too often it loses it's humor and turns out to be irritating same thing happened!It was regular week at work and my colleagues might have hold onto the joke may be till now which I thought or assumed that they had got over it as I didn't responded much earlier. And the funny thing is they had not so everytime they took out that joke ugh my body would just be so angry..Yes my whole body would be filled with anger and reach upto my neck and I would take a deep breath and let the thing go! I am guessing I might not be able to this any longer! This guy has to stop it before I lose it!

    This was this and another stuff that happened was an argument with one of my other colleague and then I stopped talking to for some days but later on I figured he got fired! Sigh* I didn't know how to react on it cause on the same day I heard someone I know had passed away and there was this mix feelings Happiness, Sadness and Sorryness. Rest in Peace Momo la! (meaning:Grandma...Never been blessed enough to have my own!She was my friend's Grandma)

Argh and the worst thing that happened is to feel was to be doubted! I don't know if the earlier sentence was correct or not but hey who wants to be doubted?? I am a very strong girl not physically but emotionally! I can handle anything heart breaks to deaths( omg I just wish I don't have to deal with it though) but doubts!?! Ooh! I can't, I would never leave anyone or make anyone to have a doubt on me! If you have a doubt you come to me not tell anyone everywhere! Hellow! girl's got some self respect too I don't wanna be looking down facing someone whom I am inspired from! I don't wanna let them down! And this guy just walks upto me and blames me for what I have not done and make me guilty in front of my Inspirations! AArrgh! He has to get a "High Five on his face with a chair five times"!! Later on we find that it was some other people's mistake that he's been putting on me! I mean what's you problem Monkeyfishing! So....

        Om mani padme Hum! And may all the anger in me disappear because Normally I am a very happy loud and funny kinda girl! Lol complimenting myself!
 Okay so this is it for now! I'll talk to next time! Till then  you guys don't get angry young guy or gal! Ciao

                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!