That Feeling

I had never thought I would feel this way.
This is the feeling I don't wanna feel
the one I hate the most.
I wondered when I see some people,
Some people that are close to me.
If they ever felt this way.
I thought, if I were them
I would feel this way
What feeling am I talking about?
The feeling when your heart feels heavy.
The feeling when you can't say anything to anyone.
The feeling when you get into a cocoon.
Especially with me, a feeling where I shut down myself.
Even for the very close ones.
They call it a silent treatment.
But for me this is a system close down.
I take my time with this.
I don't care how long.
This feeling is the feeling of doing nothing. 
Feeling of having no purpose.
Feeling of Burden.
Breaks my heart, but it's the feeling I go through.
Very rarely But very often.


Comments

  1. I can relate and let me tell u this from my personal experience that people who trully love u and want u to be happy will always be around silent but yes always around
    Take ur time: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This secondary truth depends on you that how you like to handle it. If you take it as burden , being into cocoon ... you keep feeling crippled. Someone said what you think that you become. Think the possitive & freedom side.. you are nothing less than yrsterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments...being into a cocoon is just my healing process and on the bright once you get out of your cocoon you become a butterfly! :)

      Delete
    2. Happens Tenyomaa..
      You are truly different..
      💕💕💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pick and Drop

That Stare!