Word without Meaning

I enjoy my own time and my own company. 
Not meaning to say that I don't like to be 'social' but if prefer my own space. 

That might sound like I have few friends which in fact I really do have very small circle of friends. But I like the way it is. I like having fun with them and if you could ask them whose's the wackiest and craziest of them...they might point at me! :P Sometimes it brings me to a thought that I might not be as normal as such. I do these stupidest things that most people won't. I speak up to strangers and ask them random questions. Sometimes even personal. One time I remember when we were in 5th grade, we had one strict English teacher who had one day thought to have like a leisure period. So he was a bachelor and we were just children and since I was that one girl who was good in his subject my friend had asked me to ask him when he's gonna get married? So I asked him that and he replied to that question saying 5 years later. To that I immediately added if he was to invite us (Like we were any special ) which he said yes ( but he never did :P). Then there was silent in the class and behind me one of my friend called me to ask him where he would go for honeymoon. MAN I so stupid and I asked him that question out loud and he fired up! He asked me what was the meaning of 'Honeymoon'....which I literally had no idea of. It was just a phrase that we heard in the bollywood movies and seen the couples go to places. I got scared and took the name my friend who had asked me to ask the question. The teacher asked the same question to my friend and she replied 'a place to roam'. I remember it clearly she said the exact same words. The teacher had then lectured us the whole period saying we shouldn't use words whose meaning we have no idea of and ask too personal questions to the teachers. The leisure went on being the Lecture thanks to the word "Honeymoon"

So this year I kinda set in my mind that I would post twice a month because that's the least I could do. I wouldn't say I am fully committed to it but I will try to be. 
Thank you for your time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!