End Year Muted

Happy New Year Readers!!

When you are always a loud cheerful person (ahem!), you are used to talking so much.

But the last month of my 2017 ended up muting me. The first thing that hit me was Premenstrual syndrome ( #PMS ). I got to my lowest emotional state and even up to a breaking point. I look like a extrovert person but there are lot of things I keep to myself. All of those thoughts and emotions that I buried in myself were now trying to erupt to the worst form it can actually be. I tried looking for help. I looked up for counselling and counselor but nothing great came up. With this, I was also filled up with work and expectations. I realize I am a type of person who like to perfect the work that I take. Sometime it hits me as a drawback. But still I continue doing it. I like positive feedback where a person can feed me in with thing I need to improve rather than a person who would comment on the mistakes.
So anyways, starting the month with that sort of emotional state, I decided and planned in my head that i need to escape for a week or two. Leave everything behind and either live as a caveman and meditate or travel alone to a unknown place with nothing planned. And second week I finished my work and asked to leave for 2 week in January at my workplace.
It was due to be approved when the next day I felt bed sick overnight. I sort of had tonsil pain a day before and was on antibiotics and next I know, I couldn't eat, talk and even swallow my saliva. I was in immense pain with nausea and vomiting. I was in bed the first and I would have been in bed on the second day, when my mother emotionally blackmailed be to do to the doctor. Which I am also grateful for. We went there, and the doctor was chill gave me some medication for 3 days totally different to what I had been taking.
First day of new medication no effect. Second day still no effect. (Me in my head: They are all same...the medication has no effect) Third day I can speak. Even could sing two song. Hahaha...that was the moment of "Hallelujah!!!" for me. So on the fourth day was my follow up with the doctor, he checked my throat and said I was healing well. I thanked the doctor for giving me the right medication when he ended our meeting with a comment, "you gotta do something about that tooth" on my tooth cavity that had been there for a long time. Embarrassed as much as I was angry with him for looking at it while checking my throat.
Now this YEAR I'll THINK about doing something about the tooth!
And Now ending my blog I realize I always have stories on my toe nails and tooth! (Parts of my Body)

Had a good read?? Like and comment :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!