Lost Warrior

So she has been feeling the bumps;
 the bumps in her life.
The highs and the lows,
The steep and the slopes.
I wonder that what's going on in her mind
she pushed away;
away some lads and ladies
I am not trying to rhyme because I am not a poet
But I am trying to figure
the storm in her mind
the weight in her heart
I know its hard
harder than walking on hands
For those hand needs to be hold
Those eyes need to shed
The storms needs to strike the lightening
Because she is a mess right now
There is damage and there is no denying
there is no tape made to fix this
there is no glue that could stick it.
She looks happy yet she is crying
She looks strong but she's all broken
She needs space- a space to fall 
Fall so hard, wishes to loose her breath
the last air exhaled while she is in her bed
I guess the story is sad
but not so bad

Because she tried and tried
A strong warrior inside.
Silence......
Silence.....
and End!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!