Didn't think and typed

Usually when I am asked about my traits I am blank. I don't know what I am good at and then I remember I have the gift of art! My way of expressing things in my own way! I doodle on a paper randomly and then later it turns out to be something I never planned to make! I am not saying i am a very good artist because usually I end up making a girl's face specially her eyes. I always have an eye on my paper maybe because I like make-up specially on the eyes or may be the eyes speak the unspoken word. Funny my words are all philosophical like the one I just wrote "....speak the unspoken word" haha...
 I am an extrovert person now specially when it comes to positive feelings but when I do get negative feeling I hide them inside. I know its not a good thing but I have learnt to accept the situation. And probably because I have learned that expectation is the root to all disappointment. And I believe that there's no use to show your anger and waste your energy.Whatever life throws at me I hit it like a great Shooter :)

May be I think a lot but I don't admit it. These days I take a small notebook with me because when I think a lot I come up with bizarre ideas which i might use in future. If you see me with my friends you'll see me as the most childish one or the loudest one. Now that I think of it, was it a way of hiding my sadness? I don't know but why would I be sad? I think a lot and I know what is right and what is wrong but I like to follow my heart when dealing with things! I follow my heart but with a little control from my mind. I don't like regrets. I wanna be someone when asked if I have any regrets in my life then I could proudly say No. My mother regrets quite often even at small things like if she forgets to take umbrella and the sun is too sunny.She will tell that even if she forget I should have remembered to take it as I am younger and have good memory!
"Mommy I have sunscreen on and you do too!"
Regrets irritate me!!

I have plans coming up for future! I love adventure...I would like to travel with family and friends! And I really really love places and where nobody would accompany me with no worries I would travel alone! Travelling is one of the things that I would love to do even if I am penny less. We humans are so kind that I might find someone to give me a one time meal and a shelter to sleep when I am wandering around.(wouldn't I?) I don't know...but if I in a middle of nowhere I might hunt! I've watched man vs wild I think I'll come up with idea to keep myself going. (but in my mind I am just thinking what if an animal comes to attack me?..no no look at the good side, don't think of such things!) We speak to ourselves in our mind...amazing!

Anyways this wanderer, deep thinker and adventure lover is done for today! Will leave some pictures down which doesn't have any relevant meaning to this post but would like to post anyways because I haven't in a long time!

bag made out of the cannon thingy from behind....strings edited

Under water

paper dress


and my edited face
Follow me on instagram@Tenyomaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!