My fascination

I do not remember when I developed this fascination.
But long as I remember I have always liked the fact and ability to groom a new life inside of one's body.
I would have said a women's body, but only a day ago I watched a video of a trans man giving birth to a baby so anything is possible.
To me the main fascination is the life itself whether it be to humans or animals.
Oh by the way I think my Doma is preggy so anyone want to adopt her babies contact me :)
Sometimes in my impractical mind I want to experience this wonderful gift, 
I say it to many of my friends so they know of my obsession.
The other day I heard one of the person I know is preggy
May be it was inappropriate, but I asked to hold her tummy
may be I was crossing my limits but there was no harm intended.
I guess every new mom is protective of her baby and I, in my silly mind was acting as a threat...asking someone to let you feel her tummy haha
But I wish the best for all the conquerors of the world who has given birth to beautiful babies,
Because every babies are beautiful. <3
So here in this blog, I sharing an art piece that I loved!
Very bad of me not to know the artist's name.
This picture was taken from art exhibition held at Nepal Art Council on 11th Sep 2017.
I would to give credit to the artist so if anyone knows, let me know in the comments.



  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!