The Only Pass

Last time I was into sports was back till I was in High School.

During college I didn't participate in jumping and running sports...guess I got old and lost my stamina. (Like I had most of it :D) To be honest, though I was in sports and running I would always end up last in sprints and marathons. One time, our school would take us running early in the morning. That day I was so late that my Principal had to come looking for us back from the running route. Haha and my excuse was I lost my way to school! Funny memories.

So anyways linking back to my previous blog. We had a football game planned with my colleagues before the festival season. Fast Forward to the day: I was really excited to play the game. Mr. K came to pick me up early morning bu the game wasn't till 2 in the afternoon. With no chances of me coming back home to change, I went out from my home in my sporty look ie. Shorts and tees.
With my injured toe which I didn't care much about I went to Mr. K's brother's house for the time being to chill. At sharp 1:30 pm I went out of the house to coz you know at footsal, they allocate a very limited time which our colleague brother had reserved. (Deep Breath!!)
So we went out and right when we crossed the Gaushala jam, Mr. K's bike gave up on us. Ugh!! With high hopes of coming on time I was lagged behind my the dear old bike of Mr. K. The bike took almost 45 mins to start again and with only 15 mins on the clock I reached the field. Everyone asked me to join, no matter the time and the only pass I got, which I hit my best with my injured foot. WOW!! did a spectacular job!! Making by pain worse starting that day.

As of now I have No nail on my thumb toe. I have no idea, how the new one forms. Haven't googled it yet. But I guess after posting this blog I will!
If you are still concerned about the pain then there is no pain at all coz there is no nail at all :D

Thanks for reading!
Will come up with better stories than of my nails next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!