Buzz of the town and 7 Day Challenge

Hello ya'll,
It's been months that I haven't posted a blog and now I know a perfect excuse for it!! I WAS GAINING SOME CURVES!!
Fat isn't the right word cause it's kinda offensive I guess! But curves sounds great! I even saw some #flauntyourcurves on Instagram apart from using #flauntyourfreckles It's my new go to #hashtags 

In March, I was on a slow pace or race in gaining my fats ahem my curves then in April I went to my Piya's house and stayed there for a month. The longest time that Mr. K and I spent together and waking up to each other. It was great for the first half of the month. I had lots of leisure time which hasn't changed till now but at the time when I was there, I would make him French toast in the morning with lots cheese and a dark coffee because I had to use up the 3 litres of pure cow milk that was delivered every morning. Oh wait!! I forgot to tell you why I was making him breakfast or was allowed to... It was because Mr. K's uncle was in serious condition in India's hospital and his parents had went there for family support. And here at home, Mr. K and I were left with Granny and Big Bro let's say, we're left to take care of the house and 3 doggos!! 

So the first few days this lazy ass(me) couldn't stay in bed late ahem impression you know! And that's how I made breakfast in the morning. Lunch I didn't have to make cause apparently Granny told me that she told Big Bro that he should make lunch cause he cooks the best and I don't have the skills. Which I don't mind really because of cultural difference I can't make my food as oily and spicy as they can .

While I was there with no work and nothing in my mind, you know what they say-An empty mind is a Food's workshop. And that's what it was, I constantly thought of all the foods I can eat and the access to the Indian Snacks like Bingo Triangles was BINGO!! So what did I do, I had my Food Page set up on Instagram and continued getting my CURVES.

Buzz became when:
  • Mom's coworker saw me on the streets and told her- Didi, aja maile tapaiko chhori dekhyo, MOTTAYE cha!!
  • We went to our old school and the Principal says - I never thought this girl would grow tall (a compliment)
  • But the daughter says- Oi ta tah mottaye chas!!
  • Your sister uses your phone and her friend sees your picture in the gallery and says- Oii tero didi ta mottaye cha!
But before the buzz spread I tried the seven day challenge from Youtube. Success for 5 days and last two days gave up and have been giving up exercise till now.
May be next time I write my blog I have good news to share and 2 or 3 skinny jeans pairs.
See what I just did... I made a rhyme! okay Bye! ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!