Pick and Drop

The last time he came was only for few days...I don't remember exactly if it was with his mother for a wedding reception or for some other sorts alone. However I do remember it was only for few days, almost a week. Almost!

This fall he was here for a long time. Didn't know how long was 'long time'. He needed to escape the screeching hot lands of Terai and needed cool (dusty) air of Kathmandu Valley. He had asked me to look for hotels, lodges or resorts, if I had to suggest, to get some chill air. I was very happy with the news of him coming to Ktm. After his arrival, I still hadn't fixed any escape from the valley. And where to we go in the end? Same old warm wooden cottage in the midst of Nagarkot hill. Our very old gateway. The place is nice and cozy, with lots of fun memories with family and friends...I would one day make the same one room wooden cottage with attached bathroom for myself in future. But I'd definitely add a TV in the room, unlike the place. There's not much to do at the hill. There's cycling which Mr. K doesn't like. There's hiking, which he doesn't like either. The only activity we could do was walk to bazaar, eat, play snooker like good old days and back to room. There was lot of eating if I may add.
No automatic alt text available.
Poor Mr. K from his ride to Ktm was so tired. His flat bum was in pain with almost 8 hours ride. After the escape weekend, back to reality. Into the busy and dusty Ktm valley. Mr. K was sort of like in his vacation. He had come to the valley with a reason to fix his bike, which he did in just few days. The following days, he didn't do much in the day except for eating and sleeping. LOL adding fats to his belly that is what I like to say. During the time of his stay...the blessing was he offered to give a pick and drop service from my home to workplace and vice versa. This girl was finally getting to work on time. :D The scenario was different at home though. Haha.. their daughter was leaving early for work and coming home late. Mommy dear knew of her daughter's doings and kept it quiet, while Pala got doubtful day by day.

With almost 3 weeks stay in the valley...the festive season was around the corner. His mom wanting her son to be with the family. I had my own BIG plan to go on a vaca to the "it lake". What happened next is a story I would like to share in my next blog!

Let me know if you like this sort of content in  my blog...or would you rather not want know about Mr. K. Share if you like it!
Till next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

That Stare!