Break A Nail !!!

"A goal without a plan is just a wish"- Truly said by an anonymous.

By this, if you've read my earlier post you might get what I mean. Somebody (Me) had a big plan like no one else, to go on a vaca to the 'it lake' during the festive season. It was the 'it lake' cause apparently it was on everyone's vaca list to travel...which probably might be the reason that statistics say that this year the tourist or number of travelers exceeded to the place than expected resulting in people to set their own tent in the open spaces to stay the night.

Fortunately, I would not be one of the people setting out tents because I didn't own a tent. Unfortunately, we didn't go to the place because we didn't plan it prior. Come to think of it...it is also a good fortune.

Mr. K had decided to stay in Ktm for quite some time so he didn't go back to his gau (city in reality). He had someone pass away in his family, which sort of religiously or culturally forbid his family to celebrate the festival grandly. Mommy K had her son delay his travel back to his hometown.
One of the other reasons Mr. K delayed his travel plan was because this Miss Excited (me) had invited him to her plan to vaca at the 'it lake' Which excellently got cancelled...talking about it only sprinkles salt to our fellow travelers' wound. So let's put a stop to it.

During  this visit, Mr. K had brought his kid mode with himself...ready to activate anytime. Usually, he would nag me for how childishly I behave. But this time, the game changed. In his early days of the visit, we wrestled and tried those WWE Wrestle mania body locks on each other. One of the first injuries that he gave me, I stretched my thumb muscle or tissue or whatever that is called. Making me curse him for trying those locks on me. Ugh!! and it still hurts when stretched again.

Another day, we went my baby sister's college to do some work for her, where he found his long lost love; basketball court, ball and a playmate. His kid mode turned on. While I was doing a work for my sissy dear, he had started playing the game. Lil Miss Sassy (me) now had to play the game with Mr. K in her slippers. [Applause to my Brain]. With the game getting intense, Mr. K with his dodging skills and me trying to get the ball from him, peeled off the Great Nail of my thumb toe, always known for its strength, giving pain to whoever stepped on it. I didn't realise it was peeled then, however I stopped playing watched the thumb toe bleeding. I told Mr. K it was bleeding and so much for his care, he kept playing the game giving me a damn! :P
A quick doodle to explain the scenario :P
Later in few days, the pain grew stronger and i dared to look into my wound. The nail had left its connection with the skin and let me spare you with the nasty details. But let me share how strongly my nail fought- making a nail size scratch hole on the new shoe of Mr. K which Mommy K had bought for him. Well done!!

Only a week later, what I did, made it even worse. It was already planned before the incident. Perhaps it was fate for the poor thumb toe!
I would like to share the story of my warrior thumb toenail but this blog is already too long...So next time if would like to know TMI on my toenail do subscribe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!