Emotional Wreck

What are emotions??
I am not going to give any psychological definition of emotion or anything, Emotions are just feelings, There are seven universal emotions that everyone feels. They are anger, contempt, fear, disgust, happiness, sadness and surprise. We must all be familiar with these emotions. Nothing new here.
But what I wanted to talk about here was, if it's just me or there are many others like me! An Emotional Wreck!
So now what is emotional wreck? My definition of emotional wreck mostly includes tearing up! Whether in happiness or sadness I tear up just like that. I am not like this with everyone. It is usually for or with the people I love, care and have respect for.
Why emotional wreck because there was one time in my high school life me and one of my best friends thought we were busted bad - We thought. It was all in our mind that we thought we were bust bad for doing things we were not supposed to do and all my other friends were against us. We thought they were ignoring us and they thought the same for themselves. Later, like a emotional wreck I am, I started tearing up. I was with my best friend, the one I got busted with and she started crying as well. May be our cry attracted all my other girlfriends, they came to us and we said you all were ignoring us and started crying again. I don't know what happen that day, watching the two of us cry all my other friends started to cry. The whole girls of my class started to cry because of just the thought.
Everyone was crying and was wiping each others tears when I started laughing. I was sad but I was happy. I was happy because I realized that my friends cared for us. No one would tear up for nothing. Or it may be a girls thing ;) But it felt good. I can cry and smile at the same time. That's the kind of emotional wreck I am!
Have you had any sort of similar mixed feelings in your life? Please share in comments I would love to hear from you!
With this I would like to post a picture with my two best friends- Guess who was the one to get busted with me??

Guess who's the one I got busted with??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!