That Stare!

We walk down the road very casually, not very often but on the days when we feel like going outing or may be a day out with friends. Those are the days when we dress up in so called "western clothes". For some it may be shorts and for some it may be a dress. There will be tank tops, skirts and these days there are crop shirt, grunge pant the classic, sleeveless and tube tops. We see it everywhere.
 Girls wearing them and rocking them on the streets, malls and parties.
But for some reason people on the streets aren't able to welcome it in all. That stare we get on the streets when we are walking with friends or may be alone is very awkward. We wear these outfits comfortably before we get out of the house but the stare we get once we are out makes it all awkward. That guy coming towards me has is eyes on my not so much of boobsies. That uncle on the bike with his wife behind him stared at my legs. Now I walk pass a tea shop and the group of worthless people who spend all day chatting there, had there dirty eyes on my ass.(not that I have much of it either)
It is very awkward. I have to pull up my shirt to cover my asset. I can't go out wearing shorts that are more than 2 inch above my knee. I gotta wear shirt that are long enough so that it can cover my butt.
Is it gonna stop the stare??? No!!
They gonna stare at you anyways because you have boobs.
They gonna stare at you because you have skinny legs.
They gonna stare at you even if you're fat.
They gonna stare.
They gonna stare because you are a girl.
A lady.
A woman.
And you are the master of your own universe and your style!!





I didn't know how to end it! I didn't how to explain the feeling I felt. I hope some of you might have face it this before.If no, yeah for you! :)
Until next time see ya!
Thank you for reading it!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop