The Boy Next Door

As a child I remember me being a very quite child before others.It was very hard for me to make friend because I was already of a shy personality and on that my father used to be very strict about me making friends with any of the neighborhood children. And I guess the only friends I have got now is from my school, college and work.

But 5 yrs back when Hi5 was gaining popularity and I was new in using it, I met this guy. I don't remember if we ever talked on yahoo but our story started online, at least for me as he says he had seen me earlier in my bully mode or should I say angrily trying to scare the hell outta some kid for hitting my sister. So yeah back then I didn't have a personal computer and I had to go to cyber to check mails and reply to them. And that was then when he added me on hi5 and we started chatting. He told me that he lived 2 blocks away from my house. We went to the same same cyber but never talked to each other. One time we were in cyber at the same time, using computer next to each other and yet we didn't talk but only on chat we were like- I am right next to you :)
 Then we decided we need to talk so we said that we would smile at each other first and on next meeting Hi at each other and the story would go on...so even for the smile we were like whose gonna smile first. :p

So like this we became good friends. We talked to each other often...called each other on the roof of our house and waved at each other, at night we would show each other the light of our phone to let each other know that we were there. The only time I remember going out together was early in the morning to meet his friends. Other than that we always planned on going to picnic and cycling but never did!I always admired him for being a good son. He was such a good son, he would cook, wash dishes and clothes. Everything that I am too lazy to do everyday. He had his good looks, he was tall and I would call him my model because in in future I don't know if I become a designer he would definitely be my first choice for my male model. And on a honest note: I have a crush on this guy! But we are just friend :D (Friend zoned) :p

For the years that we've been friends and more to come! Cheers Gufffadi!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!