A Good End

In life I don't think anything is better than a good end.

Everybody wants a good end like even in movies Happily ever after is what most people want to see! ( coz I do!)

2016 has been a good year. I have had chance to go to many places with good company. Although the people I went with are not much in touch now, it was a great experience and I don't regret it. It taught me travelling doesn't cost much if you are with good company.
I've had 2 jobs this year..one I already had since last few years and one that I recently quit because I couldn't fit in the working environment of that place. It had a lil negative vibe for me and too much restriction that I couldn't handle. I am just glad I am stepping into 2017 free of negativity and open arms for the experience it has to offer me.

For me, most of the time I keep my friends and family above everything. I like to cook good food and sometimes when I have time and ahem the money I like to host friends over my place. So, on the day before eve, I had a BBQ night at m place. I had my close friends invited. We had the reason for new year we got a lil rice wine for the occasion. And oh there is a funny story behind inviting one of my close friend. hahaha it makes me smile even when writing this down. So what happened was one of my friend let's name her BL here, whenever we ask BL for night over at our place, she is mostly busy or has to look after her grandparents as she lives with them. So we understood that even this time if we ask her she would probably be busy or can't make it. So me (The trickster) and my other friend went out the day before the BBQ night and called her and lied to her saying I am gonna be engaged and I will be going to my other half's place on Sunday so it's our last night out before I get engaged. She wouldn't have believed it if I had said it alone but since my other friend played along she fell for it and said she was coming. LOL so the next day she was still falling for it, even heard that she called my other friend to ask what to gift me on my engagement. HAHA and later in the evening I texted her when she is coming and told her she doesn't need to bring anything. I just told her come to celebrate new year tonight and that's when she realized I was tricking her the whole time. Later when we met she was like," How did I fall for a trickster like you?" Btw I don't trick just anyone...I only trick people that I am close to please don't take it otherwise.

BL even told her grandparents that I am getting engaged and her grand mom called to congratulate me. Felt a lil wrong there but I am hoping that this trick does come true in this year! ( a lil hint to my other half: please do in a dramatic and romantic way! :P )

Anyways to anyone who's reading this Happy New Year 2017!! Hope you guys have a lot more fun and good health through out the year! Please comment below your thought about my post and I will see you guys next time! :) Till then take care
Guys this is the best photo we had together! you guys know what kinda photos I would post if it was for myselt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Feeling

Pick and Drop

That Stare!